We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in Wheeling With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just mend and tune up HVAC systems, we also provide top-notch furnace installation in Wheeling.
What makes our professional work stand out from others? We’ve fine-tuned our method as time has gone by.
All of our specialists are ACE certified, which shows they’ve received the most prestigious technical certification in HVAC. They also are involved in ongoing industry and equipment learning to discover the finest ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with expert furnace installation.
And we stand behind all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our quality work that we give you time to think about it—a year, in fact.
Contact us at 847-250-6729 to book your furnace installation now.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It could be tough to know right when your heating system is going to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal evidence that it’s close to wearing out. Here are four of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, most furnaces last for about 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is getting close to that age, it’s helpful to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair if this happens. If your newest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are a few signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace switches on and off too frequently, even if you routinely replace the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You realize it’s more difficult regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at producing heat from fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to produce some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be pricey to remove, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning normally, its burner flames will be blue. If you discover yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and can even be spewing out hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy greater energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which isn’t always compatible with an older model.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which often don’t work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Comfort Masters Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 847-250-6729 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heater.
- Neat installation—When we’re inside, we’ll wear shoe coverings to shield your floors from any mud we might carry in. We place drop cloths surrounding the installation area to prevent messes.
- Pro work—Our technicians have obtained some of the most distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go over a checklist to double-check your heater is running like it should before we go.
- Exceeding requirements—We’ll put in your new furnace to follow local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the most outstanding service wherever.
Set Your Furnace Installation Right Away with Comfort Masters Service Experts
Need an extra reason to purchase a heating system from Comfort Masters Service Experts?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This provides you a head start on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 847-250-6729 or contact us online to schedule your appointment now. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.