A popping noise is typical sign of an undersized duct design. This occurs when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can manage.
Problems with your ductwork can cause other ventilation and air quality problems, such as:
- Too much noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Premature system breakdown
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Nonfunctioning AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold growth within ducts
Call a qualified company in Wheeling, like Comfort Masters Service Experts, to check your home's ventilation system. We can make advice for duct repair or installation.