We Back Our AC Installation in Wheeling With a 100% Guarantee
When you require AC installation in Wheeling, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new equipment.
That’s where the professionals from Comfort Masters Service Experts enter. Not only do we have the experience and endorsements to back up our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll give you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Reach us at 847-250-6729 to request your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Consider Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you subtle signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You regularly need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, its energy efficiency goes down and more susceptible to problems. If we’re often at your residence for air conditioning repairs, you might need a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s wise to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner runs on R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased prior to 2010, it likely runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is discontinued because of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to cut your energy expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and using it with a smart thermostat is a good approach to spend less on energy bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Comfort Masters Service Experts, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the ideal model for your budget. We’ll also perform a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to confirm proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially prepared for. That’s why we offer flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all built in. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate Throughout Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other HVAC repair location in Wheeling? Here are several of the approaches we take when we’re installing your system.
When our highly skilled technicians are at your house, you can expect they’ll put in your new equipment for peak effectiveness. And they’ll have your residence and garden in look-alike condition as when they showed up.
Outside of that, you can relax knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup process requires us to step inside your home, we’ll wear shoe coverings to guard your floors from mud. We’ll also arrange drop cloths at the installation spot to keep your flooring shielded from messes during our services.
- High-quality service—Our Experts are ACE-certified. This means they’ve gone through exhaustive training to earn the most coveted technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the little things—We’ll go over an installation worksheet throughout the process to make sure each seemingly minor detail is handled. We’ll also ensure your unit is running like it should and meets local laws before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to work your new thermostat and cooling system.
- Periodic statuses—We’ll communicate how installation is progressing and when you can anticipate us to be wrapped up.