It’s not difficult to forget routine tune-ups for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the top priority we’re thinking about at Comfort Masters Service Experts.
That’s since annual service provides lots of pluses for your system, including greater efficiency and a decreased chance for trouble. You can have these perks—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll enjoy quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our repairs are upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough check of your equipment whenever they’re at your residence. These examinations can help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your house. This can help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Important?
Annual maintenance gives lots of advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Gives back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Uncovers small troubles before they result in costly repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your system’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your HVAC units. This work is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s since its multistep cleaning and adjustment steps help bring back your unit to the highest efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
In addition to a 29-point visual examination, here’s what each maintenance appointment will cover.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Putting in new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Scrubbing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Taking a look at furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Evaluating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 847-250-6729. We’ll help you select the best membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.