It’s simple to forget routine maintenance for your heating and cooling system. But it’s the most important concern we’re keeping in mind at Comfort Masters Service Experts.
That’s since annual maintenance provides a lot of pluses for your system, including greater efficiency and a reduced chance for trouble. You can receive these perks—and more—by enrolling in our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll receive quick response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also save more on our Expert repairs. As usual, our service is upheld by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also complete a thorough examination of your equipment whenever they’re at your home. These examinations can help pinpoint heating, cooling and indoor air quality troubles. If you need to better your house’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products also.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC issues in your residence. This might help you make a knowledgeable choice when you’re debating repair or replacement.
Why is Routine HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Routine maintenance gives lots of advantages for your heating and cooling system.
- Brings back efficiency that can save you up to 30% on gas and electricity bills.**
- Identifies small troubles before they create pricey service calls.
- Helps lengthen your unit’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty in place.
- Helps protect your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heating system.
This membership plan incorporates yearly Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort system. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the industry. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help bring back your unit to top efficiency, dependability and energy savings.
On top of a 29-point visual check, here’s what each checkup offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Testing thermostat calibration
- Monitoring refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Adding new standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleansing and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capacity and safety mechanisms
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Calculating volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Has to Offer
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Yearly safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime fees
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality equipment
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual check on every visit
To get started, contact our Experts at 847-250-6729. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.