We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review common furnace and heating issues Wheeling homeowners often call Comfort Masters Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of explanations why your Wheeling home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five issues that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Dirty or clogged filters which develops airflow and comfort problems
4. Furnace or heating system pilot or ignition control problems, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of maintenance may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (not to mention homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from Comfort Masters Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that leave you with no heat or low comfort levels. With a proper tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, ample combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also primary elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age have the potential to pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment regularly.
Contact Comfort Masters Service Experts of Wheeling at 847-250-6729 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.