Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s not uncommon to start thinking about approaching bills and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money over time.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians perform are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation ensures that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to ensure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A number of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can choose from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time setting up furnace service, the experts at Comfort Masters Service Experts are here to make scheduling simple for you. If you have any questions regarding our service, feel free to give us a ring at 847-250-6729 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.