Summer has officially arrived in Wheeling and the last thing you need is your A/C system going out during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from breaking down with a yearly air conditioning tune-up from Comfort Masters Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your general practitioner annually for a check-up, an AC tune-up is an annual visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and running properly. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, evaluating your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical parts, and assessing the operation of the blower belt and motor.
AC tune-ups with Comfort Masters Service Experts
When you call Comfort Masters Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection as well as a full cleaning. Read on to see the complete process for our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Check equipment clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Analyze safety components
- Assess temperature variation in supply and return
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Administer protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Comfort Masters Service Experts in Wheeling is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and qualifying heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 847-250-6729 today!