Summer has made its way to Wheeling and the last thing you need is your A/C system going out during the extreme heat. Help avoid your home’s air conditioner from breaking down with a yearly AC tune-up from Comfort Masters Service Experts.
What exactly is an air conditioning tune-up?
Similar to how you visit your physician every year for a check-up, an AC tune-up is a yearly visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and in working order. Most typical air conditioning tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, inspecting your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, inspecting and tightening all electrical components, and evaluating the operation of the blower belt and blower motor.
AC tune-ups with Comfort Masters Service Experts
When you call Comfort Masters Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups include a full visual inspection along with a comprehensive cleaning. Read on to see the full steps to our System Inspection and Precision AC tune-up.
- Calibrating thermostat
- Inspect air and/or oil filters
- Check blower components
- Assess air flow
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Confirm proper system function
- Inspect quality of installation
- Inspect area around AC
- Examine equipment clearances
- Evaluate overall condition
- Examine condenser and evaporator coils
- Analyze starting capabilities
- Evaluate safety components
- Assess temperature contrast in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Measure volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving pieces
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Assess cooling cycle
- Administer biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
Comfort Masters Service Experts in Wheeling is currently celebrating summer with discounts on A/C system tune-ups and select heating and cooling system upgrades. To discover more or schedule your seasonal air conditioning tune-up, call 847-250-6729 today!