Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call Comfort Masters Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe about 3000 gallons of air each day
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than that of outdoor air
- 50% of sicknesses are caused or aggravated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital class filtration technology can remove up to 99.9% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To discover more, watch our precious experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.