No matter what the weather outside in Wheeling, the temperature in your house influences how comfortable you will be. Choose the right temp and your space will feel like a nice escape from everything. But if your home comfort system isn’t working the way it should, you’ll recognize it. And it won’t be fun.
Get ready for a thorough look at how you’re handling your home comfort system. It could be the difference between a steady system or a problematic performer. Complete this quick quiz from Comfort Masters Service Experts to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is coming up fast in Wheeling. How do you prepare your system?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clean the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Call in the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing at all. It will be fine.
- You’re planning a get-together on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t working. What’s your first step?
- Advise my friends to bring cool beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before people show up.
- Start my fans and wish for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What happens when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to make the decision and finance it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and bills by subscribing to a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Choose the most intricate system currently available in Wheeling.
- When you get your next monthly energy bill, what do you expect you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My HVAC bills have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I see it. Some bills aren’t bad, but others are a surprise.
- Your home comfort system is making a weird noise. What do you do?
- Grab my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Schedule a professional technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and wait until it goes away.
Now tally your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on. You’re taking care of your equipment and you made a plan for the future. But if you replied to any of these questions with As or Cs, you can make some changes to help your system perform more efficiently. Keep reading to find out how.
Useful HVAC Habits to Help You Save
Schedule Annual Maintenance While changing your air filter and clearing your vents are useful tasks to ready your HVAC for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is essential to conclude the process. During a maintenance visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that help out the energy efficiency pro will look out for more urgent problems for your home. That could save you a pricey breakdown later down the road.
Select a heating and cooling company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained HVAC systems can have complications on occasion. And it always seems to happen at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can fix the headache and discomfort. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that much needed service to homes at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system transition. Well-maintained heating and cooling systems can function for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create an idea of what you want now to evade last-minute pressure when your equipment takes its last bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency heating and cooling system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular increase in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is definitely occurring with your equipment. An updated high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer surprises on your bill.
Call in the pros when you detect an odd noise from your home comfort system. That noise is more than aggravating. It demonstrates something is amiss with your equipment. Even if it’s a comparatively small trouble, left without a repair it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the pros to figure out and fix it.
Your home comfort system can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you use these tips, you could save time, added costs and frustration. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, think about choosing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To hear more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!