Your HVAC system’s health is essential, because it keeps your house comfy and its air healthy. But that doesn’t happen naturally. Your HVAC system works hard all year to keep you cozy. This makes it exposed to a wide range of problems.
Often issues are trivial enough that they won’t stop your furnace or air conditioner from working. But they can impact its energy efficiency—and your heating and cooling costs. If these problems get worse, your entire system could be vulnerable.
That’s hassle and bills that you could have been able to stay away from. The Indoor Air Quality Association says preventive HVAC service can reduce the possibility of malfunctions by up to 95%.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Essential
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or working properly, you may wonder whether maintenance is needed. It is, and here are several reasons why.
- Keeps your warranty valid. A warranty protects you when your HVAC system requires repairs. But neglecting yearly furnace maintenance and air conditioning maintenance means, in most cases, you’re nullifying your warranty. Spending a little bit on maintenance immediately can help you prevent expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise include.
- Identifies minor troubles early. Blocking large problems from taking place first is the best approach to protect your HVAC system. Regular maintenance work provides the option to carefully check and lubricate critical internal components. And it also offers time to get needed repairs done before the peak heating or cooling season is underway. You’ll conserve more money over the years if issues are resolved as they pop up.
- May enhance energy efficiency. Regular maintenance is about more than stopping problems. It’s also to keep your system operating as smoothly as possible. Often this creates an improvement to your residence’s energy efficiency. You could experience reduced energy bills, plus the good feeling your system is in tip-top shape.
- May help your system last longer. When your HVAC system is running like it should, it may last a lot longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners run approximately 15–20 years, but pro maintenance might help prolong this life expectancy even more.
Get More Through Your HVAC Membership Plan with Comfort Masters Service Experts
Regular maintenance is crucial, especially because it can help you save as much as 30% on year-round heating and cooling expenses.* But with Comfort Masters Service Experts, you’ll be able to pick from a range of membership plans that fit your individual needs. All our memberships are full of exclusive pluses provided by NATE-certified Experts.
From all-inclusive to budget-conscious, we have the ideal membership plan to keep your home comfort systems without worry and efficient.
If you need to get new HVAC equipment shortly or just want something more energy efficient, there’s the Service Experts Advantage Program ™. You’ll get a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs included. No down payment or large up-front fee is necessary.
Don’t want to be charged with unexpected repair costs? With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most ample protection for your home comfort system.
Both these plans also include air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to buy them and replacing them.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ Program is made to work with any budget. You’ll have priority service, even during our busiest times. You won’t have to worry about spending more if you call our pros on a night, weekend or holiday. Overtime and trip charges are covered, saving you an average of $99 per visit. Plus, you’ll also have several other desired perks of our full-featured plans, including 15% discounts on repairs and air quality products.
Here are just a few of our members’ other most-used perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner frequently stops working during the most extreme weather. Unfortunately, this is when everyone else’s systems quit working too, so we’re often working through a high volume of service calls. With a Comfort Masters Service Experts membership plan, you’ll be able to go to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip or overtime fees. Ever.
- Discounts on products and repairs. Your residence’s indoor air quality is important more than ever. That’s why we’re offering 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems and UV germicidal lights. Created with your budget in mind, our Maintenance+™ and Priority+™ plans include 15% off repairs.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We back our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can count on us to keep going until it is.
- Detailed visual examination on every visit. Your family’s comfort is our number one priority. That’s why your visit includes a 29-point visual check and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a big investment. Keep it protected and enjoy more benefits by enrolling in one of our membership plans right away. No matter what your budget is, our pros can help you decide on the right plan for your needs and home. To start with your membership plan, contact us at 847-250-6729 today.
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.