The overall efficiency of your HVAC system is very important because it promotes home comfort and good indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which subjects them to a broad range of possible problems.
These problems are frequently small enough that they rarely keep your furnace or air conditioner from running. However, they could influence energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these complications expand, your entire system could be in danger. These are problems and costs you could bypass with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Important
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or appears to be working just fine, you might wonder why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this routine service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty in Tact
A warranty supports you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Using a short amount on a tune-up now may help you reduce expensive repairs that your warranty would otherwise address.
Reveals Minor Issues in Advance
Averting major problems in the first place is the best way to protect your HVAC system. Annual maintenance visits offer the opportunity to meticulously evaluate and lubricate central internal systems. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money over time if troubles are addressed as they begin.
May Improve Energy Efficiency
Yearly maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system functioning as well as possible. The stronger performance can reduce your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Could Help Your System Last Longer
When your HVAC system functions the way it should, it can live years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners average a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance could extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Comfort Masters Service Experts provides a variety of membership plans drafted to work with your unique needs. From inexpensive options to all-inclusive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems running efficiently and reliably.
At only $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, better energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We recommend the Armor+™ membership if you are looking for peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program provides the most detailed protection for your heating and cooling system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you want to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll get a new system for just one affordable monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is necessary.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ favorite perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to encounter problems during disastrous weather. Annoyingly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems break too. So we often handle a large volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll jump to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip costs or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never have to worry about covering the expense of a Comfort Masters Service Experts technician driving to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans offer 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Developed with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We bolster our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Thorough visual check during every visit. Your home comfort is our highest priority. That’s why any service visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your heating and cooling system is a vital home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to additional benefits by enrolling in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you find the ideal plan for your needs. To begin the process, call us at 847-250-6729 right away!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.