With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and last longer than your traditional tank heater. Seriously! We have provided the leading reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Although the initial cost can seem a bit challenging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Get excited! Tankless water heaters avoid that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you’re not going to use. This wonderful tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors as long as you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to burst, no flooding. While a leak is possible as with any plumbing appliance or fixture, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water stored in a tank waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t kept in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Comfort Masters Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, inform you of all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.