With Earth Day coming up, you may be bombarded with suggestions to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to give you some more, but for a good cause. Not only is a tankless water heater great for the earth, it can cut the cost of your energy bills and outlast your traditional tank heater. For real! We gathered the leading reasons you should invest in a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – While the initial cost can seem a bit daunting, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of about $300.
- Uninterrupted Heat – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of frigid water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re still showing. Well guess what? Tankless water heaters negate that problem altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can outlast inefficient tank water heaters by 5-10 years. The government rebate plus not having to replace your tankless water heater as often equals big savings.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only need the necessary amount of energy to heat the amount of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This wonderful tidbit can save you as much as 20% off your water heating statement. They also take up less space since they can be installed on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be mounted under cabinets or in closets.
- Avoid Water Damage – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. While a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t held in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these great reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the ideal choice for your home, call Comfort Masters Service Experts today for a free in-home analysis
. We want to make sure you choose the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, tell you all the facts, and be here when you’re ready.