Stop the Sneezes! What you might not know about the quality of the air in your home.
Take a deep breath. That feels pretty nice, right? Or does it?
You might be surprised if you were informed of how many toxins you may have just inhaled, including chemical vapors, microbes, blight, viruses, germs, dust, dirt, pollen, allergens and more. All of these play a part in amplified allergy symptoms, which could lead to at the least, uneasiness in your house, and at the worst, strong respiratory and sinus issues.
According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of American:
- Nasal allergies impinge on about 50 million people in the United States.
- Allergies affect as many as 30% of adults and 40% of children.
- Allergic disease (including asthma) is the fifth leading chronic disease in the United States.
- Allergic disease is the third most common chronic disease in children under 18 years of age.
But it doesn't have to be that way! Call Comfort Masters Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning right now for a FREE home air quality and ease analysis at 847-250-6729
or arrange your appointment online. We have solutions that can help increase your indoor air quality, help preserve your breathing air healthy, and may even help lower the amount of medication you’re taking to fight airborne allergens.
Eliminating Indoor Air Pollution is Easy
According to the EPA, indoor air can be up to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. ONE HUNDRED times! Think about the idea that you breathe an estimated 3,000 gallons of air each day. So do your kids. So does your pet. Seriously, friends, we shouldn’t take indoor air quality for granted. It’s time to make a change.
Thank goodness Comfort Masters Service Experts can help! There are several ways for fighting allergy-inducing pollution in your home. High-efficiency air filtration and air cleaners filter or destroy all the pesky airborne pollutants that lead to sneezing. Options range from HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtration to lights that eliminate viruses and duct cleaning that removes built-up debris from over the years.
Your family needs to take action to strengthen the quality of the air you breathe indoors. By taking control, you can do the following:
- Help you and your family stay healthier. That’s right, you can Stop the Sneezes! According to the American College of Allergists, 50 percent of all illnesses are either [[caused|created|instigated or intensified by polluted indoor air.
- Reduce your home's energy consumption. How? Cleaner air improves how efficient your heating and cooling system functions. Can you say “smaller carbon footprint” and “lower costs over time?”
- Guard your investment. Enhanced air quality guards heating and air conditioning components from deterioration, microbials, dirt, and debris.
Call Comfort Masters Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today at 847-250-6729
to plan your FREE home air quality and comfort analysis.