The best way to avoid poor performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with Comfort Masters Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Wheeling. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians have you covered. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 12 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are very qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in top-performing condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At Comfort Masters Service Experts in Wheeling, we offer a number of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our experts inspect the heating exchange surface for chips or signs of wear, which is critical to maintaining peak efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This process ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the most comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We study your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Check all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be reviewed annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. A problem with one of these parts is the last thing you need on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This HVAC service covers 29 checks. It also includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can learn about any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could regular furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help lessen your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is properly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Browse through our Maintenance Plans, or call 847-250-6729 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.