Don’t read too much into this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces are still energy efficient, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. These gas furnaces can help you save on your energy expenses and feature durable cabinets that help the system last for years. Learn more about each product below or making an appointment with Comfort Masters Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Wheeling.
In Wheeling, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help conserve energy in the summer months, too. No joke. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is designed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature shifts. It’s also quiet, helps decrease waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your equipment can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliable performance
- Durable steel cabinet – created to last, and its strong finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – boosts comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds soft and minimizes losses
When it all comes down to two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace really stands out. If you’re looking for energy efficiency, you’ll find a 93% AFUE efficiency rating, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. All in all, you could save hundreds on your utility bill every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, note the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and more reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and built to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for total control and easy operation
Just because it’s basic efficiency doesn’t mean it won’t deliver strong energy efficiency. The ML180 gas furnace has an 80% AFUE rating, which means you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Additionally, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your home in Wheeling – will stay warm and comfy even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to boost reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – enables you to combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Wheeling, give us a call at 847-250-6729 or schedule a free appointment.