The Landmark® Rooftop System: Greater Performance. More Flexibility.The Lennox® Landmark rooftop system boasts more than 30 features. With standard- and high-efficiency models, the Landmark rooftop system earns a SEER rating of up to 13.0, a 14.5 IEER rating and an EER rating of up to 12.7. And with an optional MSAV® supply fan, the Landmark is up to 27% more efficient1. The savings continue with this system’s Environ™ coil system, which uses up to 52% less refrigerant and weights up to 59% less.
The Landmark is offered in 2- to 25-ton gas/electric and electric/electric and 2- to 20-ton heat pump configurations. Some of its best features include:
- Field-installed CO2 sensors to lower CO2 and VOC levels
- Field- or factory-installed MERV 8 or 13 filters cut back on airborne particles
- Optional MSAV supply fan lessens humidity
- ENERGY STAR® certification
- Interlink compressor offers better reliability and efficiency
- Environ™ coil system ensures reliable operation and reduces the time it takes to clean the condensing coil
- Isolated compressor compartment enables compressor operation to run normally and not disrupt airflow in the middle of performance checks
From installation to maintenance, Comfort Masters Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Wheeling can take care of all your Landmark rooftop system needs. We have more experience and training than any other HVAC company, so whether you’re looking to upgrade your system or just need a little repair work, we’ve got you covered. Call 847-250-6729 to set up your free consultation.
1 Part load. IEER improvement. Comparing standard 10.9 IEER system to optional MSAV 13.8 IEER system.